Golden Moments

Life, experiences, challenges, insights, reflections, lessons, truth and wisdom.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wonder Why...?


I am here to wonder -
Wonder about many a stuff that dont seem to make sense, yet still manage to take place.
About why I yap about a zillion petty things when I pretty much know I have much better things to do than complain.
About why I make a mountain of a mole hill when I have managed many a times to make ant-hills of mountains!

I am here to wonder about perfect strangers, who for some reason seem very familiar
and why I see a stranger when I look into the mirror.
why things start all exciting after sometime start getting all mundane.
why my steps arent so proud & bold like they once used to be.
why my gusto for doing things is going wrong.
why I sometimes feel a pit in my stomach.
why I feel emptiness and sorrow when richness and elation is all embracing me.

I am here to wonder why giving myself a little cry every now and then helps ease the personal burdens I carry that I can't simply talk about with anyone else.
I am here to wonder about things I encounter in my daily life that seem so meaningless. May be if I write it down and retrospect, its true value will surface
I am not here to preach. I am here to wonder...and wonder I will.

curiously me
S.S.Shenoy

[P.S - i have had n number of people asking me what do i intend to achieve thru blogging...this is dedicated to them :-)]

8 Comments:

Blogger anup.777 said...

And that's a very very good reply to all who ask u that question ....

Very good .... :)

Have a gr8 weekend!!! :)

2:04 AM  
Blogger curious said...

:)...Thank you Anup.777..:)
...have e great week ahead!! :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Voice said...

stranger look familiar becoz sometime we know that they dont know us and so will have no prior justification or conclusion about what u r going to say or do.
yes good reply ... especially after u mentioned that specifically. becoz sometime something shud b better told than left to wondering...

4:02 PM  
Blogger curious said...

..hmmm..interesting..thanks Voice!:)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Trailady said...

You are asking a lot of deep questions. This is good. I don't think life is neccessarily about having all the right answers as it is about asking the right questions.
I find God to be deeply satisfying to my spiritual side. However, the heart, once given to a Higher Power is still wondering....

7:21 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

thaz abt all we can do aint it? wonder...

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home