Golden Moments

Life, experiences, challenges, insights, reflections, lessons, truth and wisdom.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Surreal dreams...


Everyone has dreams - scary, funny, sad, happy and some really wierd....and luckily for me...I dont have to sleep to dream:-)

I have recently been dreaming a lot....in my sleep of course...but there is one that got me to believe it was real. Its something like this, its my last semester exam the next day, that too my favourite subject portfolio management...For some reason, i am not able to concentrate. People keep coming and going in and out of my room.I finally find myself a secluded room and make myself comfortable there. But, I am so tired and nervous and anxious all at the same time that i fall asleep. The next day i wake up late in the morning. I am furious at the alarm. i had much of revision left. while i brush my teeth i try hard not to get scared and try to remember what all i have been taught. I think of all the ways i would go about revising and somehow making it up on time....I then go and switch the light and and try to figure out where my books are...It was then that in all that commotion my husband wakes up .. It was not until i saw him, that i realised i had been living my dream, for a while even after getting up. I couldnt manage a laugh for i was really scared for a moment. My heart lost a beat for a second. Till that day i had never imagined a dream could leave me that high and dry.
Later, when i was serving breakfast to my darling husband, i told him about my dream and i was in for another surprise. Seems even he had a dream...He was locked up in a big area surrounded with very high walls with electric fence.... in far away.... afghanistan ,along with many others by...none other than.... Osama bin laden and in order to escape he actually turns into a spider-man and saves the day!Lol!
well what else...... a friend of mine got Osama married to our very own Madhuri and even managed to arrange Bush to take the photographs......where else...in her dreams ofcourse!

May they sleep in peace!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to sleep to dream? Perhaps that explains the stomach upsets i had when i last came to Tenesse. Don't dream when you cook or we will have to sleep :-).

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 PM  
Blogger curious said...

Thanks for your gnuine concern...but please dont advertise here.

8:36 AM  
Blogger curious said...

LoL Sunil! when are you going to blog?...I shall certainly discuss this with kavitha's dad!what say??LOL!!!

cheers

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home